The information we collect and hold
we collect personal information about you which is reasonably necessary to:
- provide you with quality products or services
- to protect and improve our products (and services) and to develop new ones
- consider orders and requests and approaches you make to us
- maintain your contact details
We collect such information in two ways, first from information you give us (such as when you order product online or by phone) and information we get from your use of our services such as when you visit our websites which contain our advertising and you view and interact with our ads and content. In some cases, we collect personal information from third parties including public sources and our related companies and only ever by lawful and correct means.
We generally hold personal information relating to:
- the information which you provide to us which is part of your identity, such as your name, e-mail address or billing information, delivery address and special delivery instructions or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information
- the products and services we provide or have provided to you
- the keeping of demographic data, if you are a customer or potential customer of ours
- the recording of our interactions with you, including by telephone, email and online
- your enquiries or complaints.
We do not foresee use and disclosure of sensitive information about you will ever be necessary for any of our functions or activities –meaning information relating to race and ethnicity, political opinion, religious beliefs, sexual preferences and health information. Regardless, it can only come about with your consent.
We may collect information about your affiliation with certain organisations such as professional, trade or hobby associations.